Australia Post – eParcel for eCommerce shipping
StarShipIT seamlessly integrates with Australia Post (eParcel, Parcel Post and Express Post) to streamline the process of shipping your eCommerce orders. If you use more than one courier company to deliver your orders, no problem – StarShipIT supports multiple carriers.
- Allocate orders to couriers depending on rules set by you
- Validate delivery addresses and provide a lookup for easy correction
- Email notification, Insurance, Authority to Leave, and Signature Required are all configurable within the app
- Supplies shipping rates to your eStore and Tracking Updates to customers
- Automate and simplify fulfillment – reduce errors & eliminate manual processes
- Reduce postage costs through courier optimisation
- Improve customer service and engagement
- Supports multiple eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce, WooCommerce and more
and revolutionise every step of your distribution process:
When you integrate StarShipIT with your eCommerce store, you gain a powerful platform that will enable you to automate and improve many customer service and engagement areas. Customise shipping notifications, status updates and create a customised branded tracking page for your customers.
With StarShipIT, you no longer have to manually create labels, customs documentation and other laborious admin tasks. You will be able to process orders 3 times faster, get more orders processed per day and reduce man hours.
StarShipIT integrates with Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and more.
StarShipIT is a Platinum Partner of Australia Post and is the ideal shipping integration for your Australia Post eCommerce orders.
Read our support pages to find out how you can integrate Australia Post today.