- StarShipIT instantly recognizes and validates addresses ensuring accurate handling and its auto-complete feature remembers details from previous shipments, improving speed.
- Enables you to provide customers with live rates and flexible shipping options at checkout
- Quick and easy installation with fantastic one to one support for customers to ensure you are setup properly and can start shipping immediately
- Users can auto print labels, picking slips and customs documentation
- Customers are sent email and/or text notifications during their order’s transit
- StarShipIT’s branded tracking page means you can create a seamless branded experience and use the opportunity to upsell to your customers while they are back on your website checking the status of their order
Hello Molly process 15% more orders per day with StarShipIT
- Needed to integrate with DHL Express & AusPost to automatically produce labels and shipping documentation
- Intuitive and easy to train the warehouse staff to use
- Cost effective
- Integrates with our preferred carriers
- Easy to train the warehouse staff to use it
- Increased efficiency with fast label printing and documentation
- Cost effective
- Enables them to process 15% more orders, per day
It’s Now Cool
It’s Now Cool reduces man hours with StarShipIT’s integrated shipping and tracking software.Director of online swimwear store It’s Now Cool, Ryan Stanistreet knew something had to give. The costs and time associated with shipping customer orders was impacting the business with the rapid growth of their online store. Ryan needed a more efficient way to automate their shipping process. As the business grew, the process of booking shipments with multiple carriers and manually entering customer shipping information had become time consuming and expensive, a common issue for online retailers. Ryan identified the need for a shipping technology solution that would reduce costs and the number of hours spent per week on shipping related matters. It’s Now Cool needed to move to a technology solution that ticked the following boxes:
- Easy to use
- The ability to plug in to their existing freight providers
- Automate their shipping process
- Reduce time spent on shipping matters
- Provide a centralised shipping portal
- Efficiency, automation and ease of use for staff
- A central shipping portal
- Great support from the StarShipIT team
- Man-hours needed to book shipments reduced by half!
If you would like to simplify your shipping process and reduce costs within your business, get started with a FREE trial today
Fishing & Motobike parts
Spiro Demopoulos has turned his passion for fishing and motorbikes into some serious online businesses. From his four BigCommerce websites and eBay store he sends orders worldwide using Australia Post and CouriersPlease they were looking at upgrading their shipping to a more automated system using eparcel and found StarShipIT.” Spiro says, “We contacted them, got set up and all I can say is that I am extremely happy. The integration easy and best of all it works. What used to take us 2 hrs (manually) now takes 20 minutes. It prints the local and international labels and automatically updates tracking on all our web platforms – easy …. 5 stars product – highly recommended”
Luxury hand-made goods
Coast has sent their luxury goods around the world ever since they began. With such expensive items, they wanted traceability and trackability for their customers.
Here’s what we were doing before Star ShipIT (and this is just for local delivery!)
1. pack a box 2. try to figure out where the person lives. You may not know what island or state they are in, so you have to look on googlemaps to see where it is 3. go to NZPOST to work out how many tickets and excess tickets you need 4. Then I’d like to track it so I’ll write this tracking number on a copy of the packing slip. 5. “I didn’t get it” – see if I’ve got your tracking number, your customer records.
StarShipIT streamlines this entire process. All those things can happen in one place and happen automatically, and it happens on a single platform. Without Star ShipIT, things were getting delayed or misdirected 10% of the time because of incomplete or incomplete address … postcode not right. Coast can also do drop-shipping now which it couldn’t before. $200-$2000 each, so it’s incredibly important to have the correct tracking info. When you switch on the screen and look at all outgoing consignments. Green – delivered Grey – in transit Red – clearance delay of more than 5 days That’s triage. It answers the “Oh I wonder why that hasn’t been delivered” question – before we get customer complaints. This pre-emptive customer service today is incredibly important. This is people’s expectations now.
Premium Fitness Apparel
Pure Limits sells their performance fitness apparel to an international market through their own BigCommerce website and an eBay store. Brent from Pure Limits says, “We found StarShipIT to be the only product that truly links BigCommerce, eBay and eParcel. It’s working so well for us we are going to add our international shipping because the holy grail is to have all our sales channels in one system no matter where they are going. Because of StarShipIT we have more time to focus on our business and concentrate on marketing our product and the support is AWESOME!”
i love ugly
i love ugly started using StarShipIT in 2012 and instantly were able to deploy their full-time fulfillment staffer to another part of their business. They were so impressed with how it worked domestically they decided to put their international orders through StarShipIT too. By using StarShipIT with DHL they are now selling to a market 100 times larger than if they were only shipping domestically and now most of their orders are international. Before StarShipIT they were only sending 5-10 packages a week, yet by 2015, i love ugly were listed 5th on the Deloitte 50 Fastest Growing Companies. They now have stockists in 13 countries and six of their own stores around the world. i love ugly credit StarShipIT with this growth because of how it enabled them to access a global market at barely any additional cost
The world's largest manufacturer of surfwear and other boardsport-related equipment
HQ: California | Footprint: global | Stockists: global | eStore: Magento
Quiksilver Australia now processes 1000+ orders a day through StarShipIT. At first they began using StarShipIT just for their international orders through DHL, but were so impressed they moved all domestic shipping from their old system too. StarShipIT has subsequently been involved in migrating Quicksilver from their legacy warehouse management system to their new set-up on the 3 platforms of SAP, Magento and StarShipIT. “The integrated tracking and the backend updates to Magento help our customer service team respond quickly to customer requests and the address validation tools minimise errors. Being able to use the same tool for multiple carriers for both domestic and international keeps our booking operations streamlined. The team at StarShipIT have been responsive and easy to deal with through the whole implementation process.” GM eCommerce, Quiksilver