APPSeCONNECT is an intelligent application that enables the smooth and seamless integration of Starshipit and back office ERP/Accounting Systems such as SAP (Business One, Business By Design, ECC/S/4 HANA); Microsoft (NAV, GP, AX, 365); Netsuite; Acumatica, etc.
APPSeCONNECT basically centralises all your applications in a single platform wherein they can communicate seamlessly, resulting in streamlined operations, better workflows, faster work pace, and enhanced productivity.
Your business becomes more efficient and your growth can be accelerated greatly as APPSeCONNECT links and closes the gap between offline and online. Find out more about AppseConnect and how it works with Starshipit.
- APPSeCONNECT bridges the GAP between online and offline applications by offering a fully automatic, bi-directional data integration between Critical Business Apps
- Supporting Omni Channel Data Integration by connecting ERP with eCommerce, CRM, marketplace, shipping solution, POS, etc.
- Fully Secure Data Sync Process where business logic remains in the cloud but transactional data is synced between Client’s own systems only
- Deep and detailed system integration and highly configurable workflows ensure minimum to no customisation developments within connector
- Fully eliminate manual data entry, data redundancy and errors
Find out more about AppseConnect and how it works with Starshipit.
APPSeCONNECT Starshipit Integration with ERPs
- Add new customers to ERP coming from Starshipit with specific details like name, addresses, billing and shipping addresses, customer code etc.
- Updates the customer which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding a customer if some changes required on that particular customer so it gets updated after executing the touch-point.
- Add new products to ERP coming from Starshipit with specific details like SKU, weight, item cost, price, dimension, tariff code, country of origin and description of that product.
- Updates the product which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding a product, certain changes are required and it also needed to be in ERP. Then executing this touch-point results get automatic updated of the changed fields in ERP.
- Add new orders to ERP coming from Starshipit with specific details like bill to & ship to addresses, items, amount paid, tax amount, shipping amount. Most importantly, it will also tell the store information from which the order came from.
- Updates the order which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding an order to ERP, you want to make some changes on that particular order like changing the item, delivery date or prices etc.
- Should an order have been placed and it also added to the ERP, but now the order need to be pulled out. A cancellation of this order from Starshipit means it will be automatically cancelled in ERP by executing this touch-point.
- Automate and simplify fulfillment – reduce errors & eliminate manual processes
- Reduce postage costs through courier optimisation
- Improve customer service and engagement
and revolutionise every step of your distribution process:
Improve your customers’ purchasing experience and reduce costly errors, address look-up and multiple delivery options.
Automate every step in the dispatch process and reduce errors, time and cost by batch printing labels, packing slips, and auto-address correction.
Communicate with your customers using customised emails/txts, branded tracking pages, and even enable them to print their own returns labels.
No Credit Card Required!